hREA MMR Work Progress Reporting | June 15 - June 28, 2022
Published on June 29, 2022 by Pegah
In the past two weeks the MMR team has been tackling some very important components for hREA framework. We have now completed two (Plan and Agent Modules) of the three major work areas for this MMR 🎉🎉. Here are the progress details for this period:
🕰️ Time Ordered Data Indexing Solutions (work area 1)
- Now hREA has the appropriate data structures for operating time ordering (the ability to Write data to the index).
- The team is progressing through writing a complex algorithm which would be able to Read the data pieces that are partitioned into small buckets for efficiency in Holochain’s distributed data storage model.
- In the case of any data query run by a peer in an economic network, we are working on a solution that would distribute that query between peers in the network to prevent over-burdening particular peers.
- hREA now has the ability to test small units of the functionality piece-by-piece.
👩🚀 The Agent Module (work area 3)
You can refer to the previous report for more information about the Agent Module. As of this reporting the Agent Module feature is essentially done with only minor touchups and polish remaining:
- We finished the foundational features on the Agent Modules which are the ability to create, update and delete an Agent profile.
- Extended the Valueflows system in hREA to include Authenticated Agent profiles (Agents with public-private key).
- An Authenticated Agent can create a profile that describes an Agent outside of the economic network of their peers (Unauthenticated Agent). The reason to do this is to:
- have a complete record of events even if someone involved in an Event is outside your economic network of peers (Unauthenticated Agent);
- and to have the possibility for those people (Unauthenticated Agents) to able to claim their profile later if they chose to join the economic network (and become Authenticated Agent).
- Now an Agent is associated with its related Intents (what you would like to happen), Commitments (what’s agreed to happen), and Economic Events (these three modules are major components of value Flows).
- We are able to query from an Agent to their associated Flows, and also to query from a given Flow to its associated agent.
Tune in for more progress updates in two weeks!