Changes in Q1 2020
Published on April 3, 2020 by Dimitri Witkowski
Overview of changes in KeeWeb in Q1 2020:
- penetration test scheduled for Q2;
- Linux redistributable improvements: DEB bugfixes and enhancements, RPM, AppImage, snap;
- Google Drive login fixed on desktop;
- new command-line switches and config options;
- password generator patterns;
- syncing changes by timer;
- signature keys rotated;
- code signing certificate updated;
- hosting moved to Google Cloud Platform;
- end-to-end HTTPS connection encryption;
- content security policy.
Latest release: https://github.com/keeweb/keeweb/releases/latest.