Become a financial contributor.
Laeran is all of us
Our contributors 1
Thank you for supporting Laeran.
Transparent and open finances.
There are no transactions yet.
Come back to this section once there is at least one transaction!
Estimated annual budget
Hello, my name is Bartek Jasicki, and I'm creating various Open Source programs.
At this moment I'm focused on these projects:
- Steam Sky - Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme: single player, text and turn based game. You are a commander of a flying ship, as leader you will be traveling across floating bases, engaging in combat, trading goods etc. The game is more strategy based than tactical like most of roguelikes. There is no mandatory ending to this game, you may freely play until your character die. I'm working on this project since 2016. Currently, this is my main Open Source project.
- Vim-Ada - ready to deploy set of plugins and settings for Vim and NeoVim which helps write Ada programs.
- Yet Another Static Site (Generator) - simple terminal program to create static sites from Common Markdown files.
- Tashy - Tashy is the Ada 2012 binding to Tcl/Tk. It allows using Tcl code in Ada code and vice versa.
- Hunter - graphical file manager for Linux.
- Bob - non-intelligent console assistant. Simple terminal program to maintain local commands or aliases for Linux and Windows.
Also, on www.laeran.pl you can find more of my Open Source work. Maybe something will be useful too for you :)
Why I'm here:
I'm daydreaming that someday I will be able to quit my job and work as a full time Open Source developer. :) But for this I need a help. A lot of help, from many people.