OpenCutList 1.9.0 is out !
Published on June 8, 2020 by Boris Beaulant
After long weeks of work we are pleased to announce you that a new release of OpenCutList is available on the Extension Warehouse page.
What's new ?
- Added russian language (thanks to Vladimir Badulya for joining the translators team)
- Added self-updater
- Added dimensional cutting diagram feature (thanks to Kai Schröder, CyberBLN, for code review and fixes)
- Added flipped part detection
- Added 'hit enter' behavior to validate forms in modal dialogs
- Added part oversize parameters
- Fixed some New Material modal issues
- Improved cutlist scroll to first visible group (only if no alert)
- Improved highlight tool to display part orientation with front and back face
- Improved obsolete generated (materials, cutlist) management
- Improved cutlist part numbers storing. Now, it take care of multiple part with the same definition.
- Replaced 'selection only' warning by displaying this info in header
We wish you all the best and happy woodworking!
The OpenCutList team