#ProductTonic Meetup (aka #ProductBeer)
#ProductTonic Meetup (aka #ProductBeer) started in August 2015 and we are looking to shape it up to a regular invite-only monthly meeting for individuals interested to chat about their experiences with Product Teams
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
#ProductTonic Meetup (aka #ProductBeer) is all of us
Our contributors 2
Thank you for supporting #ProductTonic Meetup (aka #ProductBeer).
Transparent and open finances.
SGD 0.52 SGD
ProductBeer started in August 2015 and we are looking to shape it up to a regular invite-only monthly meeting for individuals interested to chat about their experiences with Product Teams and the 4 pillars of Product Leadership around Southeast Asia (maybe one day the world).
Our goal is to build an environment where we can share, ask questions and collaborate on product/organization topics that would be relevant to more senior product leaders. A positive outcome would be that the group is able to recommend and link each other up when help is needed (e.g. challenges at work, vendors, hiring, new business, etc) but this should be not the primary objective to meet.
- Our vision is to become a group of industry leaders that readily share the richest and most insightful product management experiences in Southeast Asia.
- To support people interested in product management with a safe, close-knit and conducive learning and coaching environment
- Sharing + Collaboration
- Practical, tested, validated (pragmatic)
- Action bias
- Learning driven
Focus efforts/learning of this group
- Startup + Growth stages of a company
- Technology / IT companies
- Bring up our own expertise first, coach others later
Read about our History Back in 2013 : Forming the initial ideas for a product group (https://medium.com/product-team-tonic/back-in-2013-forming-the-initial-ideas-for-a-product-group-5294de3611d8) Story of #ProductBeer (https://medium.com/product-team-tonic/story-of-productbeer-a6704b7390c0) Learning Communities for a Product Person in South East Asia (and beyond) (https://medium.com/product-team-tonic/learning-communities-for-a-product-person-in-south-east-asia-88ca4749c339)