Responsively App v0.12.0 is live!
- Permission prompts are now displayed when the webpage requests permission for location, notification, etc. 🔓
- Release artifacts now include a portable app build for windows.
- Full-page screenshots are now 3-5x faster, no more staring at the screen capture loader! 🚀
- The page title is added to the address bar suggestions for a nice UX.
- Improved app crash page with instructions to create a GitHub issue.
#Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed the address bar bug where the initial highlighted item not loading.
- The in-active devices list order is maintained in the device manager while playing around with the devices.
- Fixed the bug preventing preview of files with `#` in the file name.
- Uninstalling the app on windows now removes the `AppData`.
- Minor code cleanups.