Support and maintain SpinalHDL projects
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
$600 USD since Oct 2022
$225 USD since Jul 2022
$70 USD since Sep 2022
$40 USD since Aug 2022
$20 USD since Jun 2022
$20 USD since Jan 2023
$17 USD since Dec 2022
$5 USD since Jun 2022
$5 USD since Mar 2023
SpinalHDL is all of us
Our contributors 10
Thank you for supporting SpinalHDL.
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from Harold Zhao to SpinalHDL •
Credit from x pan to SpinalHDL •
Let’s get the ball rolling!
Let’s get the discussion going! This is a space for the community to converse, ask questions, say thank you, and get things done together.
Projects / Funding
Published on June 10, 2022 by Charles Papon
Hi ^^ So, this open collective just started, but to anybody who feel a project would be great (new feature / maintenance) and would need some funding to help, feel free to bring the idea / request in this conversation ! Regards Dolu
- Being its main donation channel
- Allocating the collected funds to support and maintains SpinalHDL
- Covering conferences fees related to the project
Once the balance exceed 800$, redistributing the balance minus 300$ to the active contributors of all sorts :
- Code (People submitting pull request and pushes to the git directly or indirectly)
- Documentation (People contributing to the read the doc, for instance)
- Maintainer (People handeling github issues and pull request)
- Support (People hepling people)
- Communication (Conferences)