Streetlives covid-response platform, GoGetta, is live, for up to date information on social service changes in NYC. We are an inclusive tech organization enabling people who are homeless to easily find, rate, and recommend NYC social services
Become a contributor
One-off Streetlives donation
Each $25 donated provides a stipend to people who are homeless, or who have lived experience of h... Read more
Individual Streetlives backer
Each $25 provides a stipend to people who are homeless, or who have lived experience of homelessn... Read more
$25 USD / month
Organizational Streetlives backer
Each $100 provides stipends to people who are homeless, or who have lived experience of homelessn... Read more
$100 USD / month
Top financial contributors
$5k USD since Apr 2020
$675 USD since Apr 2018
$500 USD since Jul 2020
$475 USD since Mar 2019
$280 USD since Jan 2019
$113 USD since Jan 2019
$113 USD since Feb 2019
$100 USD since Aug 2019
$100 USD since Sep 2020
$50 USD since Feb 2019
$25 USD since Feb 2019
$25 USD since Feb 2019
$20 USD since Feb 2019
What's new with Streetlives
Stay up to dates with our latest activities and progress.
GoGetta now live, for up to date NYC social service info!
See how money openly circulates through Streetlives. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
~ $13,008.78 USD
Streetlives is all of us
Our contributors 23
Everyone who has supported Streetlives. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
Congratulations on winning the 2020 husITa BEST APP award!
- The patchwork of health, welfare and housing services is almost impossible to navigate
- There is no trusted way for people to obtain information on services that help their peers
- And no-one's listening to, let alone acting on the feedback they give about their experiences in the system
- Provide utility and create agency: People can find, rate and recommend services on a single trusted platform, and represent concerns to provider partners backed by evidence
- Create opportunity and drive equity: Outreach, on-site data validation, and leadership will be provided by those with lived experience of homelessness, working in tandem with nonprofits and the City to improve system data and service delivery
- Transform service delivery: For the first time, a holistic view of service demand, usage and satisfaction can be used to redesign programs which meet the needs of the community and future-proof the social service sector
Because of this extensive pre-work, which has garnered the support of leading civic technology hub Civic Hall and global technology providers AWS, the Streetlives team is primed to pilot the new mobile platform and processes. We can help people find what they need and share what they know. The [email protected] looks forward to hearing from you!