Become a financial contributor.
swup is all of us
Our contributors 8
Thank you for supporting swup.
Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget
Complete, flexible, extensible and easy to use page transition library for your web.
- It’s just ridiculously easy to use, even for beginners.
- Define as many containers to replace as you want! You can tell swup to replace even the smallest parts of the page, so you can work with the rest for your animation.
- Forget about timing. swup detects the end of your animations and controls the whole lifecycle of transition automatically.
- Don’t worry about browser history… swup takes care of it, changes the url when it’s needed and preserves browser native behavior on popState events.
- Has some cool additional features for even better experience like cache, smart preload without DDOSing your server, badass smooth “acceleration based” scroll control, helpful debug plugin, support for forms and much more.
Swup is released under MIT license.