WordPress Sydney has been archived.
This collective has been archived and can no longer be used for any activities.
See how money openly circulates through WordPress Sydney. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
June WP Parramatta Pizza - 1
by Mitch Menghi • 6/12/2019
~ A$0.00 AUD
WordPress Sydney is all of us
Our contributors 6
Everyone who has supported WordPress Sydney. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
The WordPress Sydney Meetup is for any WordPress user from new to experienced to get together and discuss all things WordPress.
Regardless of whether you use WordPress as a developer, designer, business or blogger, our monthly meetups are sure to help you get the most out of this amazing open source software.
We would love for you to be a part of our welcoming, active and enthusiastic group. So please join us and come along to the next event!
Sponsor the Community!
Are you interested in getting your message out to almost 3000 local WordPress developers, designers, and users? We'd like to help you, and in exchange we'd like you to support the community. Your company logo on our meetup page as a sponsor.
- Mention & company link on each meetup event page you are sponsoring (this is also emailed out to all subscribers).
- Mention & thanks to audience at the event.
- Your slide of choice on our Welcome slideshow carousel. Displays from 6pm until event start around 6.30pm.
- A slide of your choice (logo, name and blurb) on the rotating welcome presentation slides shown during event start & networking; 6pm – 6:30pm.
- Mention & thanks on social media on #WPSYD tag before and after meetup event.
Your Commitment as a Sponsor
- To help support the open source community which includes the WordPress Sydney meetup group.
- To embrace open source software and comply with the GPL license.
- To use the sponsorship partnership as a networking and community support opportunity and not solely as a straight sales pitch for services and products.
We are looking to build the community and offer more meetups tailored at specific group such as new users, businesses, developers etc. We're also looking for more volunteers to help with organization.