Become a financial contributor.
Support the following initiatives from Young Trustees Movement.
Top financial contributors
Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget
- Double the number of trustees aged 30 and under on charity boards by 2024. (while the spotlight is on the age factor, our movement is part of a wider call for diversity on boards).
- Create a norm of Boards embarking on a journey of change and realising that this also benefits all board members.
- Changing the image of what a trustee looks like, by shining a light on the impact made by young trustees.
- Define what conditions allow for safe spaces where all young people can genuinely add their perspective.
- Meaningfully empower organisations/existing initiatives working in this space.
- To have an impact that serves all young people, we must have an intersectional movement. This is an ongoing process and we are keen to connect and get feedback – for more information please get in touch.