AsyncAPI at the API Specifications Conference has been archived.
AsyncAPI at the API Specifications Conference has been archived and is no longer active.
This year's event will count with many great presentations and a workshop about AsyncAPI:
- Workshop: Building Event-driven Architectures with AsyncAPI, Kafka, and Serverless Functions - Fran Mendez - https://sched.co/VgM3
- Talk: The Event-Driven API Revolution is Happening Now - Are you Ready for it? - Matthew O' Riordan, Ably Realtime - https://sched.co/T6v7
- Talk: Event-Driven and Streaming Enabled by AsyncAPI - Jonathan Schabowsky, Solace - https://sched.co/T6uU
- Talk: The AsyncAPI Specification - Fran Mendez - https://sched.co/T6ug
- Panel: Marc-Andre Giroux, Senior Platform Engineer, GitHub; Fran Mendez, Creator of the AsyncAPI Initiative; Taylor Barnett, Senior Developer Advocate, Transposit; Kevin Swiber, Software Engineering Leader & Senior Product Architect - https://sched.co/T8k6
- Talk: Adopting AsyncAPI for Documentation and Validation of Async Communication - Waleed Ashraf, Node.js committee / Relayr - https://sched.co/U1mk
- Talk: Adoption of OpenAPI and AsyncAPI Specifications to Drive Design-first Software Development Process at Adidas - Andrzej Jarzyna, Adidas - https://sched.co/U1n2
- Talk: Specifications in the Core of the Extensibility - Łukasz Gornicki, SAP - https://sched.co/TUmg
Come join us!