Avocadatoria makes websites: front-ends and back-ends; third-party integrations; hosting/dev-ops. From complex single-page applications to marketing-oriented sites; from data-driven applications served in eight languages to internationalized commerce sites integrated with existing systems, to plug-and-play modules that enhance your current online presence. These sites are responsive, search-engine-friendly, accessible, secure, quickly scalable, highly reliable, easily maintained, and fast.
- Wireframes and designs websites
- Enhances the capabilities of existing sites
- Extends designs created by others
- Performs QA testing and automation
- Writes copy
- Ensures compliance with frequently evolving privacy laws (California's new CCPA statutes, the EU GDPR regulations concerning cookie-consent banners, etc.)
- Edits audio and video and optimizes it for online use
- Offshores work that makes sense to offshore
- Works seamlessly with in-house, freelance, and offshore teams
Avocadatoria also partners with digital agencies — we've worked at them and freelanced for them.