Charge Summary to Black Banjo Reclamation Project
Virtual Card charge: Zoom
Submitted by hannah mayree on March 10, 2023
Date: March 10, 2023
Zoom group meeting communications
Total amount $17.19
Paid from Fiscal Host
OpenCollective Foundation 501(c)(3) (Open Collective Foundation)
440 N. Barranca Avenue, #3717 Covina, CA 91723
Open Collective Foundation
Our payouts are processed twice a week. We will endeavor to pay within 7 days of an expense being approved by the admin of the Collective. provided all required information is included and correct. We can usually turn payments around sooner, but can’t guarantee that and don’t want to set that expectation. We make payments via Bank Transfer, and can only make payouts to countries served by our payment processor, Wise. You are not required to upload an invoice document (the data you submit in the expense form is sufficient) but if you would like to include an uploaded invoice, please make it out to: Collective name, Open Collective Foundation, 440 N. Barranca Avenue #3717, Covina, CA 91723 USA. OCF cannot reimburse EBT payments.
Expenses will be approved that contribute to the projects and overall strategic development of the BBRP
- Expense claims will be approved regularly by admin, if not at the soonest possible time, expenses will be confirmed once a week every Friday.
- Purchases will be approved for project and workshop supplies (materials, tools and shipping)
- Staff project curation, admin, management, support staff, work stipends and physical labor.
- Communications and marketing software
- Please submit a valid receipt of purchase or invoice stating the following. Make invoices out to: Black Banjo Reclamation Project, Open Source Collective 501c(6), EIN: 82-2037583, 340 S LEMON AVE #3717, Walnut CA 91789 USA
Clearly state the legal name, date, amount and what the expense is for
Expenses should be discussed via email ([email protected]) and prior to purchases being made.
How do I get paid from a Collective?
Submit an expense and provide your payment information.
How are expenses approved?
Collective admins are notified when an expense is submitted, and they can approve or reject it.
Is my private data made public?
No. Only the expense amount and description are public. Attachments, payment info, emails and addresses are only visible to you and the admins.
When will I get paid?
Payments are processed by the Collective's Fiscal Host, the organization that hold funds on their behalf. Many Fiscal Hosts pay expenses weekly, but each one is different.
Why do you need my legal name?
The display name is public and the legal name is private, appearing on receipts, invoices, and other official documentation used for tax and accounting purposes.
Open Collective Foundation