Open Collective Foundation 501(c)(3)
Fiscal host organization for US-based Collectives with a charitable mission
- increasing access to educational resources and training,
- creating a positive social impact and
- developing tools to improve civic participation within cities or communities.
- Eliminate prejudice and discrimination
- Combat community deterioration
- Decrease juvenile delinquency
- Serve the less fortunate or distressed
- Serve to prevent animal or child cruelty
- Create a positive impact on society
- Your project's mission must fit with the Foundation's mission overall, and further one of the charitable purposes.
- You can't use your Collective's money for any other purpose, or for private profit.
- We are only able to host US-based projects and fund US-based activity, not overseas expenses.
- If your Collective is hosted by the Foundation, donations are tax deductible for your financial contributors.
- Projects under our umbrella are not allowed to engage in political activity.
- You retain ownership of all your project's intellectual property.
- We will hold and manage funds on behalf of your project and we won't use them for anything else.
We are fiscally hosting 249 Collectives
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Open Collective Foundation 501(c)(3)
Updates on our activities and progress.
New policies for cash assistance, outside accounts & outside entities
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
$3k USD since Jun 2020
$1k USD since Jul 2019
$800 USD since Apr 2020
$372 USD since Mar 2021
$301 USD since Aug 2020
$125 USD since Apr 2021
$120 USD since Oct 2020
$50 USD since Dec 2019
$25 USD since Oct 2020
$14 USD since Jul 2020
$10k USD since Apr 2020
$2k USD since Apr 2018
$720 USD since Apr 2021
$250 USD since Jan 2021
$200 USD since May 2020
$125 USD since Jun 2021
$100 USD since Apr 2020
$65 USD since Jun 2020
$52 USD since May 2019
$25 USD since Oct 2017
Open Collective Foundation 501(c)(3) is all of us
Our contributors 49
Thank you for supporting Open Collective Foundation 501(c)(3).