Open Collective Foundation
Fiscal host organization for US-based Collectives with a charitable mission
- increasing access to educational resources and training,
- creating a positive social impact and
- developing tools to improve civic participation within cities or communities.
- Eliminate prejudice and discrimination
- Combat community deterioration
- Decrease juvenile delinquency
- Serve the less fortunate or distressed
- Serve to prevent animal or child cruelty
- Create a positive impact on society
- Your project's mission must fit with the Foundation's mission overall, and further one of the charitable purposes.
- You can't use your Collective's money for any other purpose, or for private profit.
- We are only able to host US-based projects and fund US-based activity, not overseas expenses.
- If your Collective is hosted by the Foundation, donations are tax deductible for your financial contributors.
- Projects under our umbrella are not allowed to engage in political activity.
- You retain ownership of all your project's intellectual property.
- We will hold and manage funds on behalf of your project and we won't use them for anything else.
email: [email protected]
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Open Collective Foundation
Updates on our activities and progress.
OCF is HIRING a social media + Communications Organizer
Employment, new video walkthru, updates, & OCF zoom this Friday
OCF's Strategic Plan: Solidarity in Action
Let’s get the discussion going! This is a space for the community to converse, ask questions, say thank you, and get things done together.
Power Shift Network Hosts Youth Activist Fundraising School
Published on October 12, 2021 by Mike Strode
Hey Friend, We know fundraising can be scary, frustrating, and confusing, especially for young folks juggling many things including trying to sustain their organization and community....
Building Capacity for Mutual Aid Groups: A Workshop Series
Published on September 30, 2021 by Mike Strode
4 Sessions, Thursdays, 7 p.m. ET: Oct 28, Nov 18, Dec 9, Jan 20 In this series, Dean Spade, author of Mutual Aid: Building Solidarity During this Crisis (and the Next), will present four interactive workshops designed for p...
The Offers & Needs Market Comes To Our Monthly Forum
Published on September 26, 2021 by Mike Strode
The Offers and Needs Market is a 90 to 120 minute facilitated gathering which allows groups of community members to quickly explore and map the range of offers and needs present within their block club, neighborhood association, or communit...
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
$7,500 USD since Jan 2022
$3,134.02 USD since Jul 2019
$2,826.98 USD since Jun 2020
$2,357.74 USD since Mar 2021
$1,076.25 USD since Jul 2021
$800 USD since Apr 2020
$575 USD since Dec 2021
$301 USD since Aug 2020
$227.41 USD since Oct 2021
$125 USD since Apr 2021
$10,000 USD since Apr 2020
$2,000 USD since Apr 2018
$250 USD since Jan 2021
$200 USD since May 2020
$125 USD since Jun 2021
$100 USD since Apr 2020
$100 USD since Jun 2020
$66 USD since May 2019
$45 USD since Jun 2021
$25 USD since Oct 2017
Open Collective Foundation is hosting the following events.
Open Collective Foundation is all of us
Our contributors 61
Thank you for supporting Open Collective Foundation.