Open Collective Foundation 501(c)(3)
Fiscal host organization for US-based Collectives with a charitable mission
- increasing access to educational resources and training,
- creating a positive social impact and
- developing tools to improve civic participation within cities or communities.
- Eliminate prejudice and discrimination
- Combat community deterioration
- Decrease juvenile delinquency
- Serve the less fortunate or distressed
- Serve to prevent animal or child cruelty
- Create a positive impact on society
- Your project's mission must fit with the Foundation's mission overall, and further one of the charitable purposes.
- You can't use your Collective's money for any other purpose, or for private profit.
- We are only able to host US-based projects and fund US-based activity, not overseas expenses.
- If your Collective is hosted by the Foundation, donations are tax deductible for your financial contributors.
- Projects under our umbrella are not allowed to engage in political activity.
- You retain ownership of all your project's intellectual property.
- We will hold and manage funds on behalf of your project and we won't use them for anything else.
How we are supporting other Collectives.
We are fiscally hosting 180 Collectives
Transparent and open finances.
~ $116,714.83 USD
What's new with Open Collective Foundation 501(c)(3)
Stay up to dates with our latest activities and progress.
OCF is again offering fee-free* fiscal hosting to COVID groups!
We are offering free fiscal sponsorship for #COVID19 related collectives
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
$10k USD since Apr 2020
$2k USD since Apr 2018
$200 USD since May 2020
$100 USD since Apr 2020
$40 USD since May 2019
$35 USD since Jun 2020
$25 USD since Oct 2017
$22 USD since Dec 2017
$22 USD since May 2019
$20 USD since Dec 2018
$3k USD since Jun 2020
$950 USD since Jul 2019
$200 USD since Apr 2020
$120 USD since Oct 2020
$50 USD since Dec 2019
$25 USD since Oct 2020
$14 USD since Jul 2020
$5 USD since Jul 2020
$0 USD since May 2020