Open Collective Foundation 501(c)(3)
Fiscal host organization for US-based Collectives with a charitable mission
Become a contributor
Top financial contributors
$10k USD since Apr 2020
$2k USD since Apr 2018
$200 USD since May 2020
$100 USD since Apr 2020
$28 USD since May 2019
$25 USD since Oct 2017
$22 USD since May 2019
$20 USD since Dec 2017
$20 USD since Dec 2018
$6 USD since Nov 2018
$2 USD since Nov 2019
We are fiscally hosting 119 Collectives
Host since December 2019
What's new with Open Collective Foundation 501(c)(3)
Stay up to dates with our latest activities and progress.
We are offering free fiscal sponsorship for #COVID19 related collectives
See how money openly circulates through Open Collective Foundation 501(c)(3). All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
- increasing access to educational resources and training,
- creating a positive social impact and
- developing tools to improve civic participation within cities or communities.
- Eliminate prejudice and discrimination
- Combat community deterioration
- Decrease juvenile delinquency
- Serve the less fortunate or distressed
- Serve to prevent animal or child cruelty
- Create a positive impact on society
- Your project's mission must fit with the Foundation's mission overall, and further one of the charitable purposes.
- You can't use your Collective's money for any other purpose, or for private profit.
- We are only able to host US-based projects and fund US-based activity, not overseas expenses.
- If your Collective is hosted by the Foundation, donations are tax deductible for your financial contributors.
- Projects under our umbrella are not allowed to engage in political activity.
- You retain ownership of all your project's intellectual property.
- We will hold and manage funds on behalf of your project and we won't use them for anything else.
- A 10% fee applies and will be automatically deducted from incoming funds.
Umpqua Bank, 450 Sansome St. Suite 120, San Francisco CA 94111
Account name: Open Collective Foundation
Account number: 4867268536
Routing number: 123205054
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS