Open Collective Foundation 501(c)(3)
Fiscal host organization for US-based Collectives with a charitable mission
We are fiscally hosting 59 Collectives
Host since December 2019
Host Fees January 2020
Host Fees December 2019
Host Fees November 2019
Host fees Oct 2019
Host fees Sept 2019
host fees august
host fees July
Host fees June
host fees May
- increasing access to educational resources and training,
- creating a positive social impact and
- developing tools to improve civic participation within cities or communities.
- Eliminate prejudice and discrimination
- Combat community deterioration
- Decrease juvenile delinquency
- Serve the less fortunate or distressed
- Serve to prevent animal or child cruelty
- Create a positive impact on society
- Your project's mission must fit with the Foundation's mission overall, and further one of the charitable purposes.
- You can't use your Collective's money for any other purpose, or for private profit.
- We are only able to host US-based projects and fund US-based activity, not overseas expenses.
- If your Collective is hosted by the Foundation, donations are tax deductible for your financial contributors.
- Projects under our umbrella are not allowed to engage in political activity.
- You retain ownership of all your project's intellectual property.
- We will hold and manage funds on behalf of your project and we won't use them for anything else.
- A 10% fee applies and will be automatically deducted from incoming funds.
Umpqua Bank, 450 Sansome St. Suite 120, San Francisco CA 94111
Account name: Open Collective Foundation
Account number: 4867268536
Routing number: 123205054
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS