Become a financial contributor.
Support the project. Your company name in the list of sponsors. Up to 2 hours of chat/screenshare. Support the project and have your company name ... Read more
Starts at$500 USD / month
Support the project. Company name and logo featured in README. Twitter mention. Up to 5 hours of chat/screenshare. Back the project and be vocal a... Read more
Starts at$1,000 USD / month
Buy Once Cry Once
A single large donation instead of a monthly subscription. Choose this tier if you prefer your company to donate once instead of subscribing to a ... Read more
Starts at$10,000 USD
Top financial contributors
$200 USD since Jan 2021
$100 USD since Apr 2020
$100 USD since Sep 2020
$100 USD since Oct 2020
$85 USD since Jan 2020
$50 USD since Sep 2020
$50 USD since Feb 2021
$50 USD since Feb 2021
$50 USD since Jun 2021
$47 USD since Feb 2020
$35 USD since Jan 2020
$35 USD since Apr 2020
$31 USD since Aug 2020
$30 USD since Jan 2020
$30 USD since Mar 2021
Browserslist is all of us
Our contributors 52
Thank you for supporting Browserslist.
Transparent and open finances.
from Guest •
from Incognito •
- Babel, Autoprefixer, postcss-preset-env, and postcss-normalize make website compatible with all target browsers.
- Plugins for ESLint and Stylelint show a warning to the developer if code will not work in target browsers.
- Create React App, Angular CLI and Parcel use this config.
- >600 other tools depend on Browserslist.
- Since Browserslist is industry-standard, junior developers know where to find target browsers.
- Refactor the project to improve security.
- Support the ecosystem around the tool.
- Help front-end tools to use Browserslist properly.
- Talk with local webdev communities around the world to find popular browsers in these countries.
- Promote best practices in globalization and making a website accessible for users with any browsers.
We need funs for:
- We need about a month of work for caniuse-lite auto-release refactoring
- The extra month is a reserve for unavoidable delays during the refactoring. If we will finish refactoring during the first month, we will use this month to improve the website and add linter to Browserslist to promote config best practices.
- I will be able to work full-time on Browserslist for $6,000 per month.