Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
Capacity+ Project is all of us
Our contributors 8
Thank you for supporting Capacity+ Project.
Support the following initiatives from Capacity+ Project.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Capacity+ Project
Updates on our activities and progress.
A warm welcome to Jyo Maan the new Training Coordinator
Welcome Jenny Birkby & thank you Christina Sayson
Transparent and open finances.
Capacity+ Project supports Permaculture Collaborative Laboratory (CoLab) in:
- Training and eLearning: through the delivery of training and the creation and curation of eLearning systems and materials we aim to enhance the capacity of contributors to meet CoLab aims and incentivise participation of unpaid contributors.
- Circle incubation and nourishment: through incubating new circles (work teams) and nourishing existing circles we aim to enhance the capacity of the CoLab to meet its own aims.
- Prototyping: through practically supporting the implementation of a range of prototype initiatives, enterprises, and services we aim to enhance the capacity of the CoLab to meet its own aims and to sustainably fund its existence.
- Network weaving: through developing the relationships between contributing individuals and organisations, collaborators within and beyond the permaculture movement, and enhancing the collaborative capacity embedded in these relationships and processes (through facilitating social learning) we aim to enhance the capacity of the CoLab to meet its own aims.
Members of the core group of Capacity+ project each receive a stipend of 200 GBPs per month, to support the expected care work related to the project, the team itself, and whichever roles and responsibilities members occupy. See here for more detailed information, including pathways for engaging with the project either as a contributor, or becoming a core member yourself.
- Aimee Fenech (Onboarding and Startup Incubation/Project management)
- Luis Tiago (Communications Coordinator)
- Previously: Nenad Maljkovic (Agile Coaching)
- Previously: Philipp Grunewald (Sensemaking & Evaluation)
- Previously: Ewan Findley (Software and Digital Content Development)
- Previously: Naomi Joy Smith (Engagement Design)
- Jenny Birkby (Financial Administrator)
- Jyo Maan (Training Coordinator)