Transparent and open finances.
- Permaculture CoLab Ecocycle Planning 4 hour workshop + artefacts delivered in 2 sessions
- Hosting an Inclusive space – 3 part series workshops of 1.5 hours each + artefacts
- Remote collaboration 101 1.5 hour webinar + artifacts + recording + personal consultation time for each circle / group for real life application if needed
- Wise crowds for self-generative business practices – delivered in 2 sessions of 3 hours
- Happy Money Story Fishbowl exp + artefacts + recording 3 sessions of 1 to 2 hours
What value are you going to create?
1. Demonstration of different trainings and facilitation methods and tools
2. Practical applications for active members in the different circles and working groups to try out
3. Artifacts in various formats that can be used in a variety of ways eg eLearning courses, podcasts, social media teasers, eResource database
4. We will use training and courses created as offers to other networks including GRC, DAF and others from within the Digital Circle enterprise model (including income sharing)
5. We will share our findings from followups of the trainings within the colab, including outcome harvesting and outcome mapping designs
6. We will create spaces enabling cross-community collaboration & networking
The MVA core team is made up of: