Helping to build a better Internet
- Pizza receipt from vendor
- Picture of organizer presenting Cloudflare slides to the meetup group
- Present the Cloudflare Introductory Slides at the beginning of the event AND take a photo of the group in front of the Cloudflare logo.
- Someone from the group then must Tweet the photo @Cloudflare, so we can retweet.
- Submit through Open Collective AND the post-event form within 60 days of the date of the expense. The expense must have the original receipt from the vendor attached.
For more information on our rules, check out this google doc.
See how money openly circulates through Cloudflare Collective. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
~ $23,360.92 USD
What's new with Cloudflare Collective
Stay up to dates with our latest activities and progress.
Reminder: To be approved, you must fill out a post-event form
Update: We're re-vamping our collective and adding additional additional funds!
Cloudflare Collective is all of us
Our contributors 13
Everyone who has supported Cloudflare Collective. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.