Cost of Living and Debt Community Meeting has been archived.
Cost of Living and Debt Community Meeting has been archived and is no longer active.
Cost of Living and Debt Community Meeting
Open discussion on what people know & think about the following:- #DontPay | Legal ramifications of not paying (Presentation) | Direct community resistance (Workshop)
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Cost of Living and Debt Community Meeting
Updates on our activities and progress.
Yesterday, at our Cost of Living and Debt Community Meeting, we discussed & listened to each other....
- What is the Don’t Pay Plan?
- Legal ramifications of not paying
- Direct community resistance
- Can I get in legal trouble for not paying?
- Can I be evicted for going into energy debt?
- Can I be forced onto a pre-payment meter?
- Will my energy get cut off?
- Can my benefits be sanctioned?
- Will my credit rating be affected?
- Will the bailiffs show up?
Transparent and open finances.