Transparent and open finances.
Credit from Julian de Mourgues to Ukraine Response •
Credit from Gordon Leach to Ukraine Response •
- We have delivered 4, currently 2 shipping and 4 planned end-to-end shipments of requested critical aid to groups in Moldova and Ukraine.
- Via extensive outreach, we have gained an overarching understanding of the different aid groups across regions, what they provide, and their capacity.
- We have connected aid groups and put them into contact with each other to collaborate and organize efficient resource sharing such as:
- Sharing transport options
- Sharing of material aid
- Sharing storage space
- We have a list of charities that are registered importers; who can assist with current and future aid shipments.
- We have developed a cohesive understanding of the import process and the required certification documents.
- Enabled medium-sized NGOs to gain access to a network of service providers and government entities.
- Supplying groups with extensive guides so as to facilitate the export and import of critical aid across different regions.
- Expanding networks and connections to increase the collective impact and capacity of operations.
- Further our understanding of the real situation on the ground, and create solutions to any inefficiencies that may exist.
- Increase our data collection on what the needs of aid groups are, and adapt the supply chain to fit the needs accordingly.
Become a financial contributor.
Ukraine Response is all of us
Our contributors 3
Thank you for supporting Ukraine Response.