Ōtautahi Celebration & Connection - May 2021
An evening of celebration, stories and connecting with other Fellows in Ōtautahi Christchurch.
Thursday, May 27, 2021, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (UTC+12:00)
Created by: The EHF Community Collective
Fiscal Host: Open Collective NZ
Poipoia te kakano kia puawai - Nurture the seed and it will blossom.
This whakataukī encapsulates the contribution that the wonderful Huia Lambie has made to the EHF community in Ōtautahi Christchurch and around the motu.
As some of you may know, Huia is answering the karanga to move and work with her iwi in Taranaki. While Huia will stay involved with EHF and be back visiting, we wanted to come together and celebrate Huia's amazing contributions to supporting and activating EHF in Ōtautahi Christchurch and beyond.
In the interests of a fun and stimulating evening, no-one there will be spectators - there will be facilitated provocation designed to inspire two input components from each of us present:
- how we feel about Huia and her contribution to the Fellowship and Institute.
- contribution on the ‘why’ of the mahi we’re undertaking as Fellows/Hillary whānui - NOT the what*
- We talk a lot about the impact of culture, “the glue that brings together why we do what we do, what we do and who we do it with”. The impact of Covid-19 has led us to focus on and rethink our work and business cultures globally. In this moment of cultural change, we invite you to reflect on culture, how it has influenced your “why” that drives your mahi, and its impact.
Food will be provided and drinks will be available for purchase (please respond to the email in your inbox with any food allergies).
- RSVP via the ticket option above by 21 May so we can provide a headcount to the caterer
- Koha: If you'd like to contribute towards a koha for Huia, you may do so via the "ticket" option above. This will be coordinated by Sarah Grant.
Cover image by Sharon McCutcheon
Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget