Database CRUD application built on Electron
Become a contributor
Top financial contributors
See how money openly circulates through ElectroCRUD. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
~ $16.82 USD
ElectroCRUD is all of us
Our contributors 2
Everyone who has supported ElectroCRUD. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
ElectroCRUD 2 (beta)
Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) are the four basic functions of persistent storage (Database).
After a failed search for a basic admin panel that not involves writing code or installs web-based solutions, I come with ElectroCRUD idea.
The ElectroCRUD v1 was born in 2016, An Electron application that made it possible to create a friendly dashboard with data tables, search, widgets, filter & relations with few clicks without any experience in programming.
After a few years that the project was inactive, I decided to bring it an alive again. The codebase was build from scratch using Electron+Angular8. Many of the original functionality is still missing, but I'm working to cover backward compatibility.
- MySQL Support
- SSH Tunnels
- Accounts (represent a database)
- Add / Edit
- Test connection (ssh, db)
- Export / Import
- Views (represent a table)
- Add new view & Edit view configurations
- Data table with pagination
- Permissions (C,R,U,D)
- Selection of columns to display or search by
- Add new record / Edit record
- Edit record
- Export data in various formats like: csv, dump
- Views relations
- One to one, One to many
- Drill from view to view
- View widgets (display aggregated data in the view)
- Add / Edit / Remove widgets
- Aggregation functions (AVG, SUM, MIN, MAX, COUNT)
- Apply filters on widget data
- View filters (build where clauses to filter the data)
- Add / Edit / Remove filter in each view
- One click apply / unapply on view data
- Simple & friendly interface to build where clauses
- Process manager (view running queries)
- Export / Import of all user accounts.