Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
Let’s get the discussion going! This is a space for the community to converse, ask questions, say thank you, and get things done together.
- Panel: easily build powerful web apps using any plotting library or other visual content
- hvPlot: Use the .plot() interface you already know from Pandas to generate powerful interactive plots
- HoloViews: hvPlot is a data-science wrapper building on HoloViews, and if you need more features, more customizability, or want to build plotting support into your simulator or analytics package, use HoloViews
- GeoViews: HoloViz tools are all general purpose, domain independent, except that GeoViews provides special support for anyone needing to project data in Earth-centered coordinates onto a flat screen for display
- Datashader: Accurate server-side rendering for even the largest datasets, making it simple to work with enormous remote datasets from any web browser
- Param: Everything in HoloViz builds on Param's support for configurable, modular Python; if you are running a big project like Panel or HoloViews, be sure to consider building on Param so you can stay sane!
- Colorcet: Perceptually accurate monotonic or categorical colormaps for use with any plotting tool
- Lumen: Python-extensible low-code and no-code data exploration and building web apps, so that everyone on your team can share in the wealth of Python tools for visualization and dashboarding!