A robust, performance-focused and full-featured Redis client for Node.js that supports Sentinel and Cluster. Works in NodeJS, Electron platforms.
Supports Redis >= 2.6.12 and (Node.js >= 6).
ioredis is a robust, full-featured Redis client that is used in the world's biggest online commerce company Alibaba and many other awesome companies.
- Full-featured. It supports Cluster, Sentinel, Pipelining and of course Lua scripting & Pub/Sub (with the support of binary messages).
- High performance.
- Delightful API. It works with Node callbacks and Bluebird promises.
- Transformation of command arguments and replies.
- Transparent key prefixing.
- Abstraction for Lua scripting, allowing you to define custom commands.
- Support for binary data.
- Support for TLS.
- Support for offline queue and ready checking.
- Support for ES6 types, such as Map and Set.
- Support for GEO commands (Redis 3.2 Unstable).
- Sophisticated error handling strategy.