Please help us in our mission to develop the best state management library for React!
What is Kea?
Kea is a state management library for React. It empowers Redux, making it as easy to use as
setState while retaining composability and improving code clarity.
- 100% Redux: Built on top of redux and reselect.
- Side effect agnostic: use thunks with redux-thunk, sagas with redux-saga or (soon!) epics with redux-observable.
- Wrappable: Write logic alongside React components. Easier than
setStateand perfect for small components.
- Connectable: Pull in data and actions through ES6+ imports. Built for large and ambitious apps.
- No boilerplate: Forget
mapStateToPropsand redundant constants. Only write code that matters!
- No new concepts: Use actions, reducers and selectors. Gradually migrate existing Redux applications.
Compare it to other state management libraries: Kea vs setState, Redux, Mobx, Dva, JumpState, Apollo, etc.
Why should you help us?
Although invisible for the casual observer, maintaining an open source project takes a fair bit of work. Your contribution will help us finance the following:
- Timely replies to issues and Pull Requests in Github
- Writing documentation and guides to onboard new users
- Maintenance of existing features, fixing bugs, etc
- Development of new features
- Adding support for various side effect libraries (redux-observable coming soon!)
- Expenses incurred related to conferences.
- Promotion and marketing materials
Please help us in our mission to develop the nicest state management solution for React by clicking on the purple "contribute" buttons to the side. Even $2/month will make a difference!
Thank you for your continued support!