Kea makes state management in React simple, functional and amazing!
Become a contributor
Become a supporter for $5 per month and help us sustain our activities! We'll add a picture of ... Read more
$5 USD / month
Become a sponsor for $50 per month and help us sustain our activities! We'll add a picture of y... Read more
$50 USD / month
Become a patron for $100 per month and help us sustain our activities! We'll add a picture of y... Read more
$100 USD / month
See how money openly circulates through kea. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
~ $88.48 USD
kea is all of us
Our contributors 10
Everyone who has supported kea. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
Please help us in our mission to develop the best state management library for React!
What is Kea?
Kea is a state management library for React. It empowers Redux, making it as easy to use as
setState while retaining composability and improving code clarity.
- 100% Redux: Built on top of redux and reselect.
- Side effect agnostic: use thunks with redux-thunk, sagas with redux-saga or (soon!) epics with redux-observable.
- Wrappable: Write logic alongside React components. Easier than
setStateand perfect for small components.
- Connectable: Pull in data and actions through ES6+ imports. Built for large and ambitious apps.
- No boilerplate: Forget
mapStateToPropsand redundant constants. Only write code that matters!
- No new concepts: Use actions, reducers and selectors. Gradually migrate existing Redux applications.
Compare it to other state management libraries: Kea vs setState, Redux, Mobx, Dva, JumpState, Apollo, etc.
Why should you help us?
Although invisible for the casual observer, maintaining an open source project takes a fair bit of work. Your contribution will help us finance the following:
- Timely replies to issues and Pull Requests in Github
- Writing documentation and guides to onboard new users
- Maintenance of existing features, fixing bugs, etc
- Development of new features
- Adding support for various side effect libraries (redux-observable coming soon!)
- Expenses incurred related to conferences.
- Promotion and marketing materials
Please help us in our mission to develop the nicest state management solution for React by clicking on the purple "contribute" buttons to the side. Even $2/month will make a difference!
Thank you for your continued support!