Q1 2021 update
Published on March 7, 2021 by Dimitri Witkowski
First release of KeeWeb in 2021 is here! What's new:
- Touch ID support on macOS;
- customized titlebar on Windows;
- checking passwords on Have I Been Pwned (opt-in);
- new updater capable to upgrade major versions.
Auto-type module rewritten from scratch:
- checking browser URL on Linux;
- faster auto-typing on macOS and Linux;
- no dependencies (such as xdotool) needed.
- automatically switching between dark and light theme;
- redesigned searchbox behavior;
- more auto-lock timeout options in settings;
- option to minimize on copy.
- option to disable caching files in offline storage;
- modification / debugging prevention in desktop apps.
Thank you for your support! Latest release: https://github.com/keeweb/keeweb/releases/latest.
Posted on March 7, 2021