La Jacqueline Mobile Sound
For us music is life and if we amplify music, we amplify life! Freeing or facilitating people, artists or associations to express themselves through music, for us is a way to reclaim the city and weave the social bond. In addition to the passion for music, we have developed a passion for manufacturing, recycling, DIY, cooperation and collaboration, that we want to transmit. We fight against obsolescence and promote ecology, recycling and upcycling, and the circular economy.
We design and make our own sound systems by collecting and reuse old material in our workshop situated at "La Serre" (near Flagey in Brussels). We organize workshops to help people to make their own and we hold repair cafés audio on a regular basis.
We also organize or power indoor/outdoor musical events around Brussels, supplying the music with our DJs as well as the hardware. Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.
We mainly work for free, by passion. If you want to help us to generate more positive social and environmental impact in Brussels and its community, please support us by contributing as described below.
Thank you! :)
- Contribute to the design and making of mobile soundsystems (skills needed in sound engineering, design, 3D, wood craft, electronics, electricity/batteries, sustainable development, bike customization, ...).
- Get us in touch with your music-lovers/makers/bike-enthusiasts friends who might be interested by contributing to the project
- Become a backer and help us to buy materials needed to make prototypes and products or to pay our workshop rent
- Joins us as a repairer at our next repair café audio
- Bring us your old sound materials for upcycling (eg. old speakers, amplifier, boombox, radios, ...)
- Help us to organize or participate to indoor/outdoor musical events around Brussels
- Get us in touch with associations or people who'd need mobile soundsystems for their events
Thanks for your help and let's spread the music all around Brussels together ;)