La Jacqueline Mobile Sound
For us music is life and if we amplify music, we amplify life! Freeing or facilitating people, artists or associations to express themselves through music, for us is a way to reclaim the city and weave the social bond. In addition to the passion for music, we have developed a passion for manufacturing, recycling, DIY, cooperation and collaboration. We design and make our own sound systems by collecting and reuse old material in our workshop situated at "La Serre" (near Flagey in Brussels).
We organize or power indoor/outdoor musical events around Brussels, supplying the music with our DJs as well as the hardware. Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.
If you want to help us to generate more positive social and environmental impact in Brussels and its community, please support us by contributing as described below.
Thank you! :)
- Get us in touch with your music-lovers/makers/bike-enthusiasts friends who might be interested by contributing to the project
- Become a backer and help us to buy materials needed to make prototypes and products or to pay our workshop rent
- Help us to organize or participate to indoor/outdoor musical events around Brussels
- Get us in touch with associations or people who'd need mobile soundsystems for their events
- Contribute to the design and making of mobile soundsystems (skills needed in sound engineering, design, 3D, wood craft, electronics, electricity/batteries, sustainable development, bike customization, ...).
Thanks for your help and let's spread the music all around Brussels together ;)