Our organisation hosts 300+ social impact projects across Europe. We are a Non Profit Organization dedicated to providing a simple, open, lightweight path for charitable initiatives and communities to manage their finances across Europe.
- What can an open collective do? An open collective can collect one time and recurring donations, grants and sponsorships. Anyone in the community can file expenses for reimbursement. After approval by the administrators of the collective, the host (in this case Open Collective Europe Non Profit) reimburse the full amount. Learn More.
- Can my collective receive financing from public institutions or grants? Yes. All collectives hosted under OC Europe can receive subsidies after signing a cooperation agreement with us. Learn more
- How much does it cost?
- There is a 6% administration fee + credit card fees (1.4% + €0.25 for European cards and 2.9% + €0.25 for non-European cards).
- The fee is 8% if your collective:
- Receives a grant or a sponsorship
- Receives tax-deductible donations
- Receives a public subsidy
- Receives a manual bank transfer
- Are donations tax-deductible? For the moment, only donations from Belgian, French and US donors are tax deductible. We are working to expand this option to most Western European countries.
Review our Docs for more information
- Your project's mission must fit with the Association's mission overall.
- You can't use your Collective's money for any other purpose, or for private profit.
- Your collective enters in an unincorporated partnership with us. Learn more
- We are only able to host EU-based projects and fund EU-based activity, not overseas expenses.
- Projects under our umbrella are not allowed to engage in political or religious activity.
- You retain ownership of all your project's intellectual property.
- We will hold and manage funds on behalf of your project and we won't use them for anything else.
email: [email protected]
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Open Collective Europe
Updates on our activities and progress.
Level up: Participatory budgeting
Important updates about our Terms of Cooperation, fees & solidarity with Ukraine
Let’s get the discussion going! This is a space for the community to converse, ask questions, say thank you, and get things done together.
Why expense review is delayed
Published on May 15, 2022 by Yan Horobtsov
Hello, why does my expense still not reviewed and not paid? https://opencollective.com/orangefox/expenses/74883 Thank you.
New document on VAT?
Published on February 17, 2022 by Sam Gwilym
In the recent post about a Community forum https://opencollective.com/europe/updates/community-forum-this-thursday a 'new tax system' is mentioned and tha...
Become a financial contributor.
Give to this Tier and we'll create a Prepaid budget for you! Can be used to do a one front payment and setup a recurring contribution using a prepa... Read more
Starts at€100 EUR
Top financial contributors
€19,618.47 EUR since Mar 2022
€6,590.54 EUR since Nov 2021
€5,451.04 EUR since Jun 2022
€800.18 EUR since Jan 2022
€214.79 EUR since Feb 2022
€143.2 EUR since May 2019
€97.23 EUR since Oct 2022
€93.8 EUR since Oct 2022
€48.21 EUR since Jul 2022
€43.34 EUR since Oct 2022
Open Collective Europe is hosting the following events.
Open Collective Europe is all of us
Our contributors 34
Thank you for supporting Open Collective Europe.