Receipt #129484 to Logan Square Mutual Aid
2 Months behind for Public Storage unit
Submitted by Sun Evers on March 21, 2023
Date: March 21, 2023
Struggling financially and in between jobs. I was just able to make these payments before unit went up for auction this Thursday, but am in need of help in order to pay other monthly bills.
Total amount $200.00
Paid from Fiscal Host
OpenCollective Foundation 501(c)(3) (Open Collective Foundation)
Open Collective Foundation
Our payouts are processed twice a week. We endeavor to pay within 7 days of an expense being approved by the admin of the Collective, provided all required information is included and correct. We make payments via ACH bank transfer and can only make payouts to countries served by our payment processor, Wise. You are not required to upload an invoice document as the data you submit in the expense form is sufficient. If you want to include an uploaded invoice, please make it out to Collective name, Open Collective Foundation, 440 N. Barranca Avenue #3717, Covina, CA 91723 USA. OCF cannot reimburse payments made via electronic benefits transfer (EBT).
- Expenses go through 2 rounds of review and approval. First, a member of LSMA will review and approve the expense or ask for additional information. Then, a member of Open Collective will review the expense or ask for additional information.
- The first approval does not guarantee you will be reimbursed.
- The Open Collective reviewer is not affiliated with LSMA. They are a third party financial accountability functionary that is necessary to remain in good legal status with State and Federal Law and allow us to use Open Collective to store and distribute funds.
- We cannot reimburse any request without a receipt or other associated documentation (a gas bill, a rent invoice, etc). If you don't have a receipt or other documentation, please email [email protected]
- As of June 2022, expenses up to $100 will be approved once per month per contributor.
- If you need additional money or help, please email [email protected]
- If you cannot submit a request on Open Collective, please email [email protected]
How do I get paid from a Collective?
Submit an expense and provide your payment information.
How are expenses approved?
Collective admins are notified when an expense is submitted, and they can approve or reject it.
Is my private data made public?
No. Only the expense amount and description are public. Attachments, payment info, emails and addresses are only visible to you and the admins.
When will I get paid?
Payments are processed by the Collective's Fiscal Host, the organization that hold funds on their behalf. Many Fiscal Hosts pay expenses weekly, but each one is different.
Why do you need my legal name?
The display name is public and the legal name is private, appearing on receipts, invoices, and other official documentation used for tax and accounting purposes.
Open Collective Foundation