Cross-platform lib for process and system monitoring in Python
Become a financial contributor.
Same as $5/month tier, plus you can ask me to publish a new release of psutil. Usually I fix bugs on master, then I wait 4-5 months before creating... Read more
$50 USD / month
Your company logo will be displayed in the project's README, doc, PyPI web page and gmpy.dev (my personal website). In addition you can ask me to p... Read more
$150 USD / month
psutil is all of us
Our contributors 1
Thank you for supporting psutil.
Transparent and open finances.
There are no transactions yet.
Come back to this section once there is at least one transaction!
- psutil: a cross-platform library for retrieving information on running processes and system utilization (CPU, memory, disks, network) in Python which works on Linux, Windows, OSX, FreeBSD and Solaris. (2008 - now)
- pyftpdlib: a very fast, asynchronous, pure-python FTP server. (2006 - now)
- pysendfile: a binding to sendfile(2) syscall which lets you send a file twice as fast as with a common socket. (2011 - now)
- Log / directory watcher
- IPv4/v6 agnostic server
- socket.sendfile() (backport of BPO-17552)
- disk usage (backport of BPO-12442)
- wait for PID
- bytes-to-human corverter
- handle exit context manager
Being that Python is an important part of my every day life I'm happy to contribute back every time I get the chance. Starting from year 2010 I've been given commit access against Python code repository. My contributions are mainly focused against the Python standard library. Amongst others:
- 33671: faster file copy with zero-copy syscalls (pycon china talk)
- 4080: unittest timings
- 10882: expose os.sendfile() syscall
- 17552 : add high-level socket.sendfile() wrapper
- 2054: add ftplib.TLS_FTP class (FTP over SSL support)
- 12442: add shutil.disk_usage
- 10784 : add os.getpriority and os.setpriority (get/set process priority)
- 21076: signal module constant enums
- 18931 : selectors module, Solaris /dev/poll support