Readline is A Pure Go Implementation of a libreadline-style Library.
The goal is to be a powerful alternater for GNU-Readline.
WHY: Readline will support most of features which GNU Readline is supported, and provide a pure go environment and a MIT license.
example/readline-demo The source code about the demo above
- example/readline-pass-strength A example about checking password strength, written by @sahib
- Vi Mode is not completely finish
- More funny examples
- Support dumb/eterm-color terminal in emacs
- Support emacs/vi mode, almost all basic features that GNU-Readline is supported
- zsh-style backward/forward history search
- zsh-style completion
- Readline auto refresh when others write to Stdout while editing (it needs specify the Stdout/Stderr provided by *readline.Instance to others).
- Support colourful prompt in all platforms.