Readline is a pure go(golang) implementation for GNU-Readline kind library
Become a contributor
Support us with a monthly donation, help us continue our activities and see your avatar here and ... Read more
$2 USD / month
Top financial contributors
See how money openly circulates through Readline. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
~ $34.16 USD
Readline is all of us
Our contributors 9
Everyone who has supported Readline. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
Readline is A Pure Go Implementation of a libreadline-style Library.
The goal is to be a powerful alternater for GNU-Readline.
WHY: Readline will support most of features which GNU Readline is supported, and provide a pure go environment and a MIT license.
example/readline-demo The source code about the demo above
- Vi Mode is not completely finish
- More funny examples
- Support dumb/eterm-color terminal in emacs
- Support emacs/vi mode, almost all basic features that GNU-Readline is supported
- zsh-style backward/forward history search
- zsh-style completion
- Readline auto refresh when others write to Stdout while editing (it needs specify the Stdout/Stderr provided by *readline.Instance to others).
- Support colourful prompt in all platforms.