Become a financial contributor.
Support the following initiatives from Ronin.
Top financial contributors
Ronin is all of us
Our contributors 2
Thank you for supporting Ronin.
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
Let’s get the discussion going! This is a space for the community to converse, ask questions, say thank you, and get things done together.
- High Quality: We take code quality very serious. All Ronin libraries have a test coverage of >90% and a documentation coverage of >80%. Additionally, Ronin libraries also have a very small memory footprint, making them ideal for constrained environments.
- Ruby Supercharged: Ronin builds on top of Ruby and adds even more libraries, classes, and methods to make Ruby even easier to use and more powerful!
- Fully Scriptable: Ronin is made up of different Ruby libraries and powerful APIs, all fully documentated, that you can use in Ruby scripts or in the Ruby console.
- Powerful CLI: Ronin provides many powerful CLI commands for performing various tasks. You don't have to know Ruby to be able to use Ronin.
- Modular Design: Ronin has a modular architecture, so if you just want to use one part of Ronin, you can simply install that one library.
- Distributed: Ronin supports installing 3rd party git repositories of exploits, payloads, or other modules.
- ronin-wordlists - a tool for managing and downloading wordlists.
- ronin-nmap (WIP) - a tool for automating nmap, and querying or importing nmap XML into ronin-db.
- ronin-masscan (WIP) - a tool for automating masscan, and querying or importing masscan output files into ronin-db.
- ronin-recon (WIP) - a modular recursive recon engine.
- ronin-scanner - a modular scanner engine that can be hooked up to ronin-recon.
- ronin-app (WIP) - a local Web App for automated recon, scanning, and exploring the ronin-db.
- Ronin Manual - a Git Book that covers all of the various ronin libraries and CLI tools.