A better workflow for building modern static websites.
Become a contributor
LIMITED: 3 LEFT OUT OF 3
Become a Gold Sponsor and get your logo (large) on the Sponsors section of our README on GitHub w... Read more
$250 USD / month
LIMITED: 1 LEFT OUT OF 1
Become a Platinum Sponsor and get your logo (large) on the top of our README on GitHub with a lin... Read more
$500 USD / month
Top financial contributors
What's new with static-site-boilerplate
Stay up to dates with our latest activities and progress.
See how money openly circulates through static-site-boilerplate. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
Monthly financial contribution to static-site-boilerplate...
from anonymous • 3/1/2019
~ $0.00 USD
static-site-boilerplate is all of us
Our contributors 2
Everyone who has supported static-site-boilerplate. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
- Built-in Server: Local development server with hot reloading
- Image Optimization: Optimizes images for loading speed
- Favicon Generation: Automatically generates all favicons for Web, Apple and Android devices from one image file
- Sitemap & Robots.txt Generation: Automatically generates a sitemap.xml and robots.txt files
- Setup Wizard: Optionally install helpful libraries and snippets including:
- CSS Resets:
- Google Analytics
- Cutting Edge: Uses Webpack for processing and bundling your code
- Deployment: Built-in support for deployment via FTP or Netlify