- Detailed immigration case management through the Binational Institute of Human Development
- Know Your Rights trainings from Pilsen Neighbors Community Council
- Onsite medical assessments and support from the Chicago Hispanic Health Coalition
- Bilingual school enrollment and family case management through Chicago Public Schools Network 7, including wraparound family services such as Parent University
- Onsite mental health support groups facilitated by local professionals
- Complete daily onsite meal support from New Life Ministries, The Greater Chicago Food Depository, Chicago Food Sovereignty Coalition, and sustained/ongoing partnerships with surrounding local businesses and restaurants.
Funds will be used directly and immediately to fund the needs of our residents. These needs include but are not limited to food, clothing, medications, hygiene supplies, bedding, transport to court dates, Ventra cards, SIM cards. Our vision is that our group’s mission is temporary: any funds that are raised beyond immediate needs at Todo Para Todos will be used to support our residents in moving into permanent housing.
Become a financial contributor.
Become a Community Builder and support the ongoing efforts of Todo Para Todos. Your monthly contribution of $5 or more will help sustain our collec... Read more
Starts at$5 USD / month
As a Solidarity Advocate, your monthly contribution of $100 or more plays a crucial role in fostering solidarity and mutual aid within our communit... Read more
Starts at$100 USD / month
As a Welcoming Neighbor, your one-time donation of $20 or more extends a warm embrace to those seeking refuge in our city. By supporting Todo Para ... Read more
Todo Para Todos is all of us
Our contributors 2
Thank you for supporting Todo Para Todos.
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!