A multi-stakeholder initiative promoted by The IO Foundation to obtain the proclamation of a Universal Declaration of Digital Rights.
Building trustworthy technology that protects your Digital Rights.
Summary of Activities
- Establish working groups for
- Data lifecycle
- Digital Harms
- Digital Rights
- Data Processing Index
- Global DR compliance database
- Create a roadmap for the above activities
- Generate conversations on the different adoption strategies per stakeholder
- Plan design, implementation, deployment and adoption phases
- Plan international & national adoption and legislation strategies
- A Universal Declaration of Digital Rights comprising
- A Legal document (L)
- A Technical document (T)
- A Digital Rights SDK (DR SDK)
- Enable the adoption of the UDDR by the industry
Become a financial contributor.
Support the following initiatives from UDDR.
A research focused on establishing a technical description on the nature of data and its lifecycle.
A public global registry of Digital Rights impact from technology.
Research for the Digital Harms & Digital Rights taxonomy.
Building the implementation of the Technical Document (T).
Crafting the Technical Document of the UDDR.
Crafting the Legal Document of the UDDR.
UDDR is all of us
Our contributors 3
Thank you for supporting UDDR.