As part of the Universal Declaration of Digital Rights, the Digital Rights SDK (DR SDK) provides usable implementation of the Technical Document (T) that programmers can incorporate in their architecture to provide an abstraction layer that will transparently observe citizen's Digital Rights.
The adoption of the DR SDK will enable the automated evaluation and reporting of compliance by software into the Digital Rights Impact Assessment Global Registry.
Summary of Activities
- Establish a working groups to build the DR SDK for the UDDR
- Identify and engage key participants and stakeholders for the implementation process
- Create a proposed roadmap for the adoption of the DR SDK
- A first version of the DR SDK
- Establish value propositions for the adoption of the UDDR based
- Sample applications integrating the DR SDK
Transparent and open finances.
Become a financial contributor.