Become a financial contributor.
Beercss is all of us
Our contributors 2
Thank you for supporting Beercss.
Build material design interfaces in record time...
...without stress for devs 🍺💛
- It's based on latest material design patterns.
- It's themeable.
- It has zero dependencies.
- It does a lot of combinations.
- It's easy to work with Vue, React, Angular, Svelte and others.
- It has about 10kb.
- It has the most simple html output around.
- It does not need tons of documentation to explain it.
- It's fast to learn, read and write code.
- It's like pure malt beer, only native and standard code.
- No tricks, no build steps and no abstraction layers to try reduce your final code.
- It's well designed and we hope that you can do a lot with it.
Applying "the beer way" in css?
This project was guided by the "Germany Beer Purity Law" or "Reinheitsgebot" created in 1516. This law states that beer should only be brewed with the following ingredients: water, barley malt and hops. Only 3 ingredients. Exciting, right? So we thinking about It and our 3 ingredients are: settings, elements and helpers. This sounds weird at first time, because It's not BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS, ITCSS, "Utility first" or any other approach. Our approach doesn't avoid some bad practices, but is lightweight, tasty and pure like a beer. Just try it and feel it! 😁