Beeston Chilwell Area Mutual Aid Group
Mutual aid and financial support for Attenborough, Beeston & Chilwell during COVID-19 pandemic
- Paying utility bills
- Home emergencies
- Getting paid back for volunteering (for example if you have paid for something for someone else and you've not been repaid)
- Maximum payout will be £50 per person to ensure we have enough for everyone
- You MUST include a photo or picture that shows your address or postcode in text so we can verify you live in the area
- If you put "See Attachment" in the description make sure you also attach something with the reason for your payout
- You will need to specify whether you wish to be paid by Paypal or another method; bank transfer is ideal. If you wish to be paid by bank transfer please include bank details in an attachment.
- Do not use your full name in your user account on the Open Collective website
- Use the description "See Attachment" and upload the description of your request as an attachment
Become a contributor
What's new with Beeston Chilwell Area Mutual Aid Group
Stay up to dates with our latest activities and progress.
See how money openly circulates through Beeston Chilwell Area Mutual Aid Group. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
Beeston Chilwell Area Mutual Aid Group is all of us
Our contributors 8
Everyone who has supported Beeston Chilwell Area Mutual Aid Group. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
The Social Ch...
A donation to say thanks for all your hard work, from the Changing Ideas Foundation