Hello! We are a mutual aid fund providing small financial support for Attenborough, Beeston & Chilwell during COVID-19 pandemic
Payments will be made from Attenborough, Beeston & Chilwell Mutual Aid for survival needs such as the following;
- Paying utility bills
- Home emergencies
- Getting paid back for volunteering (for example if you have paid for something for someone else and you've not been repaid)
If you are having trouble getting food we recommend asking on your local street group, Broxtowe community projects or the Labour Hub on Chilwell High Road or a food bank for donations.
Rules for getting a payout:
- Maximum payout will be £50 per person to ensure we have enough for everyone
- You MUST include a photo or picture that shows your address or postcode in text so we can verify you live in the area
- If you put "See Attachment" in the description make sure you also attach something with the reason for your payout
- You will need to specify whether you wish to be paid by Paypal or another method; bank transfer is ideal. If you wish to be paid by bank transfer please include bank details in an attachment.
No proof of financial hardship required.
Important - your name and details of your request will be visible to people who visit this site if you enter them into the request form.
If you wish to keep your details private;
- Do not use your full name in your user account on the Open Collective website
- Use the description "See Attachment" and upload the description of your request as an attachment
Payments will be made on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays due the working hours of finance staff.
Become a financial contributor.
Beeston Chilwell Area Mutual Aid Group is all of us
Our contributors 7
Thank you for supporting Beeston Chilwell Area Mutual Aid Group.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Beeston Chilwell Area Mutual Aid Group
Updates on our activities and progress.
Hi all! Welcome to the page for the Attenborough, Beeston and Chilwell Mutual Aid Fund.We are here to provide small financial aid for emergency needs during the Covid-19 outbreak. This might be for things like paying utility bills, helpi...
Published on April 20, 2020 by Mike Crotch - Harvey
Transparent and open finances.