In addition to planting trees, Beyond Trees supports wider change initiatives that foster better internal decision making processes, for ourselves and the world we live in.
“Truly self-aware people honour the environment because they understand the reciprocal relationship between themselves and the place where they live.”
- Beyond Trees
- Urban tree planting for improved mental health of residents
- Planting in schools for environmental education for children
- Planting fruit trees in developing countries for poverty alleviation
- Creating wildlife corridors to support biodiversity
- Corporate & volunteer planting experiences for community ownership and taking responsibility
- Roha, Maharashtra state, India: communities in rural parts of India often suffer from poverty and malnutrition. Our partners, Kindness Unlimited, have chosen an unconventional approach. By giving households native fruit trees to nurture and grow, they empower local women and children and show them that they can take control over their own lives and livelihoods. Trees planted: 3,265 and more to be planted soon. SDGs supported: 1, 2, 15, 17.
- Location: The Grove, Watford, Hertfordshire county, UK: through experience, something abstract becomes reality. By running planting days for businesses and volunteers, this urban tree planting project aims to bring the community together, and show people of all ages how a simple action, like planting a tree, can help make their local environment a more enriching place to live. Trees planted: 1,000 and more to be planted soon. SDGs supported: 3, 11, 13, 15.
- Regents Park, London, UK: thanks to the collaboration with David Attenborough’s The Conservation Volunteers, we had the privilege of planting eight mature trees in Regent's Park, one of the six Royal Parks in London. The day of planting took place under strict health and safety measures during Covid, and the trees were planted in memory of those who passed away during the pandemic. Trees planted: 8 eight-feet tall mature trees. SDGs supported: 3, 11, 15.
We keep our accounts transparent through the Open Collective platform. When donating to our programme, 90% of funds goes directly to projects that support better decision-making. Most funds are dedicated to tree planting campaigns, while a small portion goes to projects that promote self-awareness and well-being. The remaining 10% helps us keep the lights on and cover things like platform fees and other operational costs.
Latest news and updates below:
Become a financial contributor.
A small but consistent contribution can make a difference in the way we perceive our actions. We can be part of something bigger in an effortless w... Read more
£7.99 GBP / month
Receive a free, relaxation download that you can use as often as you like throughout the day provided by the London School for Self Awareness. Incl... Read more
£100 GBP / month
Top financial contributors
£2,739.89 GBP since Nov 2021
£2,107.17 GBP since Aug 2021
£1,667 GBP since Dec 2022
£1,000 GBP since Jun 2022
£600 GBP since Jan 2022
£500 GBP since Nov 2021
£500 GBP since Dec 2021
£500 GBP since Jan 2022
£500 GBP since Feb 2022
£500 GBP since Mar 2022
£500 GBP since Dec 2022
£500 GBP since Jul 2023
£360 GBP since Dec 2021
£320 GBP since Oct 2021
£280 GBP since Feb 2022
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from BEYOND TREES
Updates on our activities and progress.
Give the gift of living trees!
The More Trees Campaign is now BEYOND TREES!
It all comes down to decisions
Transparent and open finances.