Run events to support Open Source tools for evidence synthesis
It features themed sessions of presentations and panel discussions, interactive workshops, and hackathons and codejams.
#ESMARConf2023 will be held in March 2023. We promise another exciting programme of content that addresses the following:
- Presentations of packages designed to assist reviewers across evidence synthesis stages, from planning to communication
- Demonstrations integrating evidence synthesis packages into an interoperable pipeline in R
- Novel applications of R packages in an evidence synthesis context
- Automating evidence synthesis in R
- Assisting novices to R in performing evidence syntheses with the aid of graphical user interfaces
Become a financial contributor.
ESMARConf is hosting the following events.
Top financial contributors
Transparent and open finances.
|Tags||# of Expenses||Amount (USD)|
|organising team honorarium||6||$5,354.56|
|resource constraints bursary||19||$2,014.16|
|Tiers||# of Contributions||Amount (USD)|