Become a financial contributor.
If Fast XML Parser makes your code fast, and your life less painful, you can become a supporter of its ongoing development. You'll also be highligh... Read more
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. You'll also be highlighted as sponsor on http://amitkumargupta... Read more
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from fast-xml-parser
Updates on our activities and progress.
v4 is on the way
Let’s get the discussion going! This is a space for the community to converse, ask questions, say thank you, and get things done together.
- Validate XML data syntactically
- Transform XML to JSON or Nimn
- Transform JSON back to XML
- Works with node packages, in browser, and in CLI (press try me button above for demo)
- Faster than any pure JS implementation.
- It can handle big files (tested up to 100mb).
Various options are available to customize the transformation
- You can parse CDATA as separate property.
- You can prefix attributes or group them to separate property. Or can ignore them from result completely.
- You can parse tag's or attribute's value to primitive type: string, integer, float, or boolean. And can optionally decode for HTML char.
- You can remove namespace from tag or attribute name while parsing
- It also supports boolean attributes.