The Hibiscus Rose Therapy Fund
The Hibiscus Rose Therapy Fund is a gender & racial justice project created to address barriers to gender-affirming mental health care for Black queer +/ trans folks through direct aid, grants, and community training opportunities.
- Providing grants to increase access to pro bono and low cost individual and group therapy services for Black queer +/trans clients of Contributing Providers and Practices
- Increasing the number of gender-affirming surgery assessments provided to Black queer +/trans by Contributing Providers and Practices
- Supporting gender-affirming care education for Masters-level intern counselors
- Incorporating free training opportunities in the provider community with the focus of increasing the number of mental health providers available nationally to provide gender-affirming surgery assessments
- Creating a network of Contributing Providers and Practices offering gender-affirming surgery assessments to Black queer +/ trans clients and subsidizing the cost of appointments with these providers so that clients can receive life-saving services at no cost to them
I sincerely hope that you will make a recurring donation to support me in removing barriers to care and supporting Black queer +/ trans individuals in the community. Thank you in advance for your support!
Contributing Provider, Endeavoring Wellness LLC
If you are a Black queer and/or trans person living in PA or NJ and in need of help to pay for a gender-affirming care assessment appointment that you have scheduled, email [email protected]
To learn more about me and the practice that launched this project, its mission, and its values, please visit www.e2wellness.com. Please share this page and follow the practice on social media!
Become a financial contributor.
Support the following initiatives from The Hibiscus Rose Therapy Fund.
The Hibiscus Rose Therapy Fund is all of us
Our contributors 11
Thank you for supporting The Hibiscus Rose Therapy Fund.
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from Shay Tiziano to The Hibiscus Rose Therapy Fund •
Credit from Sean Bath to The Hibiscus Rose Therapy Fund •