Next Steps Project
Fiscal Host: Permaculture Association
Permaculture Collaborative ...
Taking the International Permaculture CoLab through the next steps of development
Become a financial contributor.
Support the following initiatives from Next Steps Project.
Maintenance of existing community database and making this accessible to the community
Work supporting diversity and decolonisation work with a variety of apporaches including diversit...
Community chosen emergent projects in line within the colab's VMAs
Welcoming and induction activities read about section for a more detailed description
Communications and Engagement Activites see description for a more details description
Open Badges developement and implementation acknowledging different kinds of learning and recogni...
Provision of tech services, hosting and access to ethical tools
Supporting projects in addressing their challenges and evaluating and measuring impact.
Enhancing exisitng skills and bringing in new skills to match the needs identified in the community.
produce a map of permaculture projects worldwide and online which is easily accessed and maintain...
R&D practical solutions to major challenges of our time including water shortages, loss of biodiv...
Research and development digital products for the colab and allied networks
Research, testing and prototyping into inclusive ways that is documented and shared widely within...
A celebration of all the different permaculture convergences around the world with opportunities ...
Building on the research carried out in the last years
Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget
Our overall aims and specific objectives
- Support a wide variety of research including: on the ground permaculture response to climate change, making the permaculture global movement more visible, attempt to bridge the funding gap and continue building on research done in the last years on how better to support permaculture gatherings/events/convergences.
- Ensure continuous training available to the permaculture CoLab members and allied networks including the Global Regeneration CoLab and the Deep Adaptation Forum and others
- Ensure services remain available for the CoLab to remain operational including a number of identified key roles and support roles/activities including digital tech support, project management, financial administration, governance support and now including communications and monitoring and evaluation among others
- Enable the growth of the community through community engagement practices from within and without
- Diversity & Decolonization fund to ensure we keep our spaces as accessible as possible
- Leaving room for emergent energies within the current and evolving projects