We are community-based, all-volunteer organisation in Nunhead, Peckham, and Queens Road helping connect people to support in the Covid-19 outbreak.
Become a financial contributor.
Nutritional Food Parcels
Your donation will pay for 2 families to receive more nutritional (and more enjoyable!) food parcels. Read more
£582.83 GBP of £700 GBP raised (83%)
Food for Westminster House Youth Club, Refugee Solidarity & local groups
We spend £350 per week on food for 223 families supported by local groups and need your help to keep going! Read more
£850.25 GBP of £350 GBP raised (243%)
Run Shep Run!
Sponsor Steve Sheppard £1 a mile to run 32.19 miles on Saturday October 10th in https://www.crookedtrackswiltshire.co.uk/a-run-with-no-witty-name Y... Read more
£473.28 GBP of £3,219 GBP raised (15%)
Top financial contributors
£4k GBP since May 2020
£2k GBP since Apr 2020
£500 GBP since Jul 2020
£500 GBP since Aug 2020
£450 GBP since Aug 2020
£348 GBP since Jun 2020
£299 GBP since Jul 2020
£267 GBP since May 2020
£250 GBP since Jun 2020
£200 GBP since May 2020
£200 GBP since Aug 2020
£200 GBP since Aug 2020
£200 GBP since Dec 2020
£180 GBP since Aug 2020
£172 GBP since Sep 2020
Nunhead Knocks is all of us
Our contributors 188
Thank you for supporting Nunhead Knocks.
Internal transfer of funds from Nunhead Knocks PayPal to Open Collection
Thank you to the supporters that have been giving regular donations since March!
The Social Ch...
Contribution from Guy's and St Thomas Trust
The Peckham Settlement is delighted to contribute to the valuable work of Nunhead Knocks.
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Nunhead Knocks
Updates on our activities and progress.
Let’s get the discussion going! This is a space for the community to converse, ask questions, say thank you, and get things done together.
- We acknowledge the power of kindness and empathy.
- We are made up of community members and focus on our local community, recognising that when it comes to experiences we should learn from, collaborate with, and share amongst others more broadly.
- We prioritise keeping our community members safer in their interactions, and protecting their data.
- We are open, inclusive and do not tolerate discrimination. We value everyone.
- We seek broad input, engagement, and scrutiny and make decisions with the maximum appropriate engagement possible at all levels.
- We work to be pragmatic problem solvers in the short term with a view to the longterm good