Become a financial contributor.
We spend £350 per week on food for 223 families supported by local groups and need your help to keep going! Read more
£850.25 GBP of £350 GBP raised (243%)
Starts at£5 GBP
Sponsor Steve Sheppard £1 a mile to run 32.19 miles on Saturday October 10th in https://www.crookedtrackswiltshire.co.uk/a-run-with-no-witty-name Y... Read more
£473.28 GBP of £3,219 GBP raised (15%)
Nunhead Knocks is hosting the following events.
Top financial contributors
£4,172.31 GBP since Apr 2020
£2,015.11 GBP since Apr 2020
£500 GBP since Jul 2020
£500 GBP since Aug 2020
£450 GBP since Aug 2020
£380 GBP since Aug 2020
£371.22 GBP since Apr 2020
£352.19 GBP since Sep 2020
£347.6 GBP since Jun 2020
£299.34 GBP since Jul 2020
£280 GBP since Oct 2020
£267.19 GBP since May 2020
£250 GBP since Jun 2020
£200 GBP since May 2020
£200 GBP since Aug 2020
Nunhead Knocks is all of us
Our contributors 191
Thank you for supporting Nunhead Knocks.
Internal transfer of funds ...
Requestor / Volunteer Safe ...
Thank you to the supporters that have been givi...
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from Naomi Taylor to Nunhead Knocks •
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Nunhead Knocks
Updates on our activities and progress.
Let’s get the discussion going! This is a space for the community to converse, ask questions, say thank you, and get things done together.
- We acknowledge the power of kindness and empathy.
- We are made up of community members and focus on our local community, recognising that when it comes to experiences we should learn from, collaborate with, and share amongst others more broadly.
- We prioritise keeping our community members safer in their interactions, and protecting their data.
- We are open, inclusive and do not tolerate discrimination. We value everyone.
- We seek broad input, engagement, and scrutiny and make decisions with the maximum appropriate engagement possible at all levels.
- We work to be pragmatic problem solvers in the short term with a view to the longterm good