We are community-based, all-volunteer organisation in Nunhead, Peckham, and Queens Road helping connect people to support in the Covid-19 outbreak.
Become a contributor
Food for Westminster House Youth Club, Refugee Solidarity & local groups
£350 GBP goal
£166.38 GBP raised (48%)
We spend £350 per week on food for 223 families supported by local groups and need your help to k... Read more
Weekly Shop for Families
£700 GBP goal
£376.88 GBP raised (54%)
Your donation will pay for a week's worth of food and household shopping for 2-3 people who canno... Read more
Top financial contributors
£4k GBP since May 2020
£2k GBP since Apr 2020
£500 GBP since Jul 2020
£348 GBP since Jun 2020
£250 GBP since Jun 2020
£235 GBP since May 2020
£200 GBP since May 2020
£150 GBP since May 2020
£150 GBP since Jun 2020
£100 GBP since Jun 2020
£97 GBP since Apr 2020
£85 GBP since May 2020
Gill and Buff
£84 GBP since May 2020
£80 GBP since Jun 2020
£75 GBP since Apr 2020
What's new with Nunhead Knocks
Stay up to dates with our latest activities and progress.
Let’s get the ball rolling! This is where things get planned and sometimes this is where things get done. Ask questions, thank people for their efforts, and contribute your skills to the service of the community.
See how money openly circulates through Nunhead Knocks. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
Nunhead Knocks is all of us
Our contributors 103
Everyone who has supported Nunhead Knocks. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
Internal transfer of funds from Nunhead Knocks PayPal to Open Collection
Thank you to the supporters that have been giving regular donations since March!
The Social Ch...
Contribution from Guy's and St Thomas Trust
The Peckham Settlement is delighted to contribute to the valuable work of Nunhead Knocks.
Thanks to all the people of Nunhead Knocks putting in the hours, heart and brain work to help those who need it.
- We acknowledge the power of kindness and empathy.
- We are made up of community members and focus on our local community, recognising that when it comes to experiences we should learn from, collaborate with, and share amongst others more broadly.
- We prioritise keeping our community members safer in their interactions, and protecting their data.
- We are open, inclusive and do not tolerate discrimination. We value everyone.
- We seek broad input, engagement, and scrutiny and make decisions with the maximum appropriate engagement possible at all levels.
- We work to be pragmatic problem solvers in the short term with a view to the longterm good