Transparency is a great quality.
Submit an expense, get reimbursed and show how funds are being spent!
Transactions will show up here
Share this page and get backers and sponsors to support your collective!
Join us and help us fulfill our mission
With your support, you’ll help us cover all the expenses the collective needs to keep going!
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities.
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site.
We are React Toolbox!
React Toolbox is a project intended to ship the best Material Design components for React. It is focused on the following principles:
- Quality over quantity: we prefer to develop a bunch components close to perfection than a lot of unmaintainable buggy components.
- Pixel perfection: every component should be nailed to the spec. We pay attention to every single detail at both visual and interaction levels.
- Flexibility: components will be as decoupled as possible from opinionated styling libraries/tools. They should be easy to theme and customize.
- Easy adoption: the project should be integrated as easy as technology permits. The adoption has to be unobtrusive in a consumer project avoiding boilerplate.
- Exhaustive testing: every component will be intensively tested, keeping priority of testing tasks and code coverage on top.
We want to create the perfect library of components, help us out!
This is possible thanks to all these people and organizations who contribute their time and/or money to support this collective. Contribute too!