Thanks to your financial contributions, we are operating on an estimated annual budget of$1,192
React Toolbox is a project intended to ship the best Material Design components for React. It is focused on the following principles:
- Quality over quantity: we prefer to develop a bunch components close to perfection than a lot of unmaintainable buggy components.
- Pixel perfection: every component should be nailed to the spec. We pay attention to every single detail at both visual and interaction levels.
- Flexibility: components will be as decoupled as possible from opinionated styling libraries/tools. They should be easy to theme and customize.
- Easy adoption: the project should be integrated as easy as technology permits. The adoption has to be unobtrusive in a consumer project avoiding boilerplate.
- Exhaustive testing: every component will be intensively tested, keeping priority of testing tasks and code coverage on top.
We want to create the perfect library of components, help us out!
Meet the awesome people that are bringing the community together! 🙌
Current balance: $1,258.88
4 organizations and 14 people are supporting us.