Trans-Local Entrepreneur Forum
for a regenerative economy
Thursday, November 26, 2020, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (UTC+02:00)
Created by: REconomy practitioners vCoP
Here's your zoom link!
Topic: Trans-Local Entrepreneur Forum
Time: Nov 26, 2020 04:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 865 1177 9209
Join us for a bold experiment in solidarity, self-organising and trans-local collaboration: for the first ever Trans-Local Entrepreneur Forum! It will be a trans-national event held on Zoom and in local places – a 'blended event'. Modelled on the Local Entrepreneur Forum pioneered in Totnes, the day will include some 'open space', pitches by 'trans-local' projects, and loads of inspiration!
Please register for the event by obtaining free ticket (below). Please also consider making a donation.
Organised by REconomistas from Bern (Switzerland), Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg), Totnes (UK) and Zagreb (Croatia).
So, what's a 'trans-local enterprise'? For our purposes…
- Ethical, sustainable, regenerative, etc.
- A trans-local enterprise would be an enterprise, not a charity - creating value, exchanging value with the aim of financial sustainability
- Would aim to connect many local entities with, e.g a platform, methodology, technology, training, etc.
- Would seek to ‘scale -out’ existing model from one place to other places, e.g through franchise, toolkit, prototype, etc.
- Open space aka 'unconference'
Want to propose an open space topic? Please add it to the matrix.
- The pitches from our three 'trans-local entrepreneurs'
- Community of Dragons - this is the part where we all invest our support for these great projects - time, expertise, money, good wishes - it's all important and valued. :-)
- Closing networking party
Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget