Trans-Local Entrepreneur Forum
for a regenerative economy
Thursday, November 26, 2020, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (UTC+01:00)
Created by: REconomy practitioners vCoP
Here's your zoom link!
Topic: Trans-Local Entrepreneur Forum
Time: Nov 26, 2020 04:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 865 1177 9209
Join us for a bold experiment in solidarity, self-organising and trans-local collaboration: for the first ever Trans-Local Entrepreneur Forum! It will be a trans-national event held on Zoom and in local places – a 'blended event'. Modelled on the Local Entrepreneur Forum pioneered in Totnes, the day will include some 'open space', pitches by 'trans-local' projects, and loads of inspiration!
Please register for the event by obtaining free ticket (below). Please also consider making a donation.
Organised by REconomistas from Bern (Switzerland), Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg), Totnes (UK) and Zagreb (Croatia).
So, what's a 'trans-local enterprise'? For our purposes…
- Ethical, sustainable, regenerative, etc.
- A trans-local enterprise would be an enterprise, not a charity - creating value, exchanging value with the aim of financial sustainability
- Would aim to connect many local entities with, e.g a platform, methodology, technology, training, etc.
- Would seek to ‘scale -out’ existing model from one place to other places, e.g through franchise, toolkit, prototype, etc.
- Open space aka 'unconference'
Want to propose an open space topic? Please add it to the matrix.
- The pitches from our three 'trans-local entrepreneurs'
- Community of Dragons - this is the part where we all invest our support for these great projects - time, expertise, money, good wishes - it's all important and valued. :-)
- Closing networking party
61 people going
Based in Devon, England, I try to help social businesses, including cooperatives, community energy groups, low income groups identify the right legal structures, strategies and financing models. Believe in local ownership and control!
Miodrag Matavulj CERD
Indy Rishi Singh
Richard Schrader~River Source Inc
Ollie Bream McIntosh
John Steven Bianucci
Daisy Lynn Mertzel
Active [glocal] citizen
Towards regenerative cultures through dialogic collaboration
Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget
~ €71.11 EUR