Citizen-led economic change
- The Edge Between REconomy and Impact Investing, August 24, Luxembourg
- Exploring REconomy Ecosystem #1 -- blended event, September 16, Bürgerhaus Oststadt
- Community Wealth Building Models on Both Sides of the Atlantic, October 25, Brussels
- Exploring REconomy Ecosystem #2, December 7, Zagreb
- FairCoop: Earth's cooperative ecosystem for fair economy, January 25, Bern
- Mighty Microbusinesses, February 15, London
- Simulating the five P’s of the local economy, June 5, Solna
REconomy Community of Practice provides peer-to-peer support to entrepreneurs and enterprise ecosystem builders that are reimagining how we can meet our needs, create livelihoods and jobs in ways that are inclusive, socially and ecologically regenerative, fair and resilient.
A REconomy Enterprise is a financially viable trading entity that fulfils a real community need, delivers social benefits and has beneficial, or at least neutral, environmental impacts.
- Make people awesome
- Make safety a prerequisite
- Experiment and learn rapidly
- Deliver value continuously
We are building our worldwide virtual community of practice by developing resources for social learning, social organizing and peer-to-peer support through open collaboration.
Contributions are welcome in form of work, products, services and money. For more information contact Nenad Maljković, REconomy practitioners coordinator HERE, join us in our group on peer-to-peer cashless exchange social network Simbi or in our discussion group on Facebook.