Citizen-led economic transition.
REconomy practitioners: supporting regenerative entrepreneurs and community organisers worldwide to spread ideas that work.
- The Edge Between REconomy and Impact Investing, Thu Aug 24 2017 14:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), Luxembourg
- Exploring REconomy Ecosystem #1 -- blended event, Sat Sep 16 2017 13:00:09 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), Bürgerhaus Oststadt
- Community Wealth Building Models on Both Sides of the Atlantic, Wed Oct 25 2017 16:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), Brussels
- Exploring REconomy Ecosystem #2, Thu Dec 07 2017 15:00:09 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), Zagreb
- FairCoop: Earth's cooperative ecosystem for fair economy, Thu Jan 25 2018 17:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), Bern
- Mighty Microbusinesses, Thu Feb 15 2018 16:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), London
- Simulating the five P’s of the local economy, Tue Jun 05 2018 15:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), Solna
REconomy practitioners local to global virtual community of practice provides peer-to-peer support to entrepreneurs and enterprise ecosystem builders that are reimagining how we can meet our needs, create livelihoods and jobs in ways that are inclusive, socially and ecologically regenerative, fair and resilient.
A REconomy Enterprise is a financially viable trading entity that fulfils a real community need, delivers social benefits and has beneficial, or at least neutral, environmental impacts.
- Make people awesome
- Make safety a prerequisite
- Experiment and learn rapidly
- Deliver value continuously
We want our basic activities to be independent on grant-maker's willingness or ability to support what we do, so we self-organise in pooling our resources, money included. We are building our worldwide virtual community of practice by developing resources for social learning, social organizing and peer-to-peer support through open collaboration. Contributions are welcome in form of work, products, services and money.
We have open books policy, our finances are shared below under Budget and HERE.