We are creating a free and open qualitative analysis tool that works locally and on a server!
Become a financial contributor.
Taguette is all of us
Our contributors 15
Thank you for supporting Taguette.
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Taguette
Updates on our activities and progress.
We've released Taguette 1.1.1 🌠
Taguette has reached 1.0 🤯
However - the software options for qualitative researchers are either far too expensive, don't allow for the foundational method of highlighting and tagging materials, or actually perform quantitative analysis, just on text.
It's not right or fair that qualitative researchers without massive research funds cannot afford the basic software to do their research.
Check out the tool and our community:
- Taguette website: https://taguette.org
- GitLab repository: https://gitlab.com/remram44/taguette
- Community server: https://app.taguette.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TaguetteProject
- Mailing list: https://groups.io/g/taguette