We offer open collective trainings and webinars to hosts and collectives in Europe
Become a contributor
Top financial contributors
See how money openly circulates through Training Europe. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
~ €1,771.75 EUR
Training Europe is all of us
Our contributors 4
Everyone who has supported Training Europe. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
If you need training for people in your collective or for your organisation as a fiscal host on Open Collective, we can help. Trainings are online over Zoom. We can provide them in English, French or Dutch.
- Jean-François (aka JF) has been managing open collectives hosts since 2017 (Open Collective Brussels, Open Collective Europe). He also worked for 2 years at Growfunding where he helped social impact projects do crowdfunding in Brussels.
- Leen has created the fiscal host All for Climate with Xavier in 2019 and has been managing it ever since. It's a host dedicated to climate justice collective across Europe. She's also a very experienced facilitator with a specialty in "deep democracy".
- Xavier started Open Collective in 2015 in the US and is now also based in Brussels.
- We have been doing countless of walkthrough and support to various collectives and we plan to continue to do so. But to make this sustainable, we also need to charge for some of them. So if you are an organisation that has some funding, we ask you to kindly pay for this service as companies usually do.
- If you can't afford it, please reach out.